Don Bruder

In article . com,
"Frank White" wrote:

Cliff wrote:
On 5 Sep 2005 10:07:36 -0700, "Frank White" wrote:

The trouble with trying to save cats is, if they get it into their
walnut sized brains that you're attacking them, or it's time to
panic, or they want to run and you try to stop them, you can come
away with more injuries from the cat than from the disaster.

sheesh

Pick them up by the scruff of their necks.
--
Cliff

That works for kittens and cats too fat to twist around. You
try picking up most other cats that way, especially one really
furious or scared, you'll draw back a hand bleeding from a dozen
places. Possibily with a cat still attached and biting.

"Possibly"???? HAH! Try "WAY more than likely", and it's unlikely to be
"just" biting, but steadily chewing its way up your arm!

I for one would rather reach into a running blender set on "liquify" and
grab the blades than try to deal with a cat that doesn't want to go
somewhere. I'd likely come out of it with less damage!

--
Don Bruder - - New Email policy in effect as of Feb. 21, 2004.
See http://www.sonic.net/~dakidd/main/contact.html for full details.