T i m

On Mon, 05 Sep 2005 23:33:22 +0100, Grunff wrote:

T i m wrote:

(ex workmate) ;-)

B&D? Grown up to become a fine router table?

Summat like that .. and funny you should say ... ;-)

I did a few diy jobs for her one day and whilst down the sheds I
mentioned 'we' didn't have a bench or anything to work on (cutting
sheets of chip / mdf).

I saw a pair of basic plastic folding trestles and she said 'let's get
them' ..

So after I had finished most of the list she has created I was given a
nice dinner and a pair of new trestles for my day's efforts ;-)

I did talk her through fault finding a problem with her washing
machine over the phone, she then (with help from me via good folk on
this list) ordered the spares (water diverter?) and fitted it herself
... ;-)

So she's willling to 'have a go' herself so I don't mind helping
anyone who thinks like that ;-)

All the best fella ..

T i m

She's a 'bigger lady' has a heart of gold, great sense of humour and I
would love to see her settle down with the perfect man .. shame (for
her) I'm taken sigh ;-)