Anna Kettle

Default Buying a house - flooding risk info.

Buying a house that needs a lot of work this time round probably isn't
an realistic option at the moment.

We have a 3 year old, another sprog on the way in Nov. (a move would be
likely in early autumn), my wife would be doing a very busy job (her
first hospital Consultant post ), mega diy is something I want to avoid.

What a pity but yes you do seem to have plenty on your plate at the
moment

anyway it is much better to go to a place and live there and get to
know it before buying a hovel. I found a lovely hovel that way and so
did a Welsh friend of mine :-)

Anna

~~ Anna Kettle, Suffolk, England
|""""| ~ Plaster conservation and lime plaster repair
/ ^^ \ // Freehand modelling in lime: overmantels, pargeting etc
|____| www.kettlenet.co.uk 01359 230642