Martin H. Eastburn

Answers in line to a person that still doesn't understand.
Martin
Martin Eastburn
NRA LOH, NRA Life

Cliff wrote:
On Sun, 04 Sep 2005 23:10:51 -0500, "Martin H. Eastburn"
wrote:

I suggest you read Cliff -

I said bypass the city - not to kill off the Delta.

Speeding up the flow of the Mississippi would tend to
do that. A tleast, where it now is.

I didn't say speed up - I said bypass. You speed on loops I guess.
The town is at the end of the flow - instead of sending it into
the town - all of it - make it into 100 rivers across the delta
that still exists. e.g. reverse funnel - .

The city is at the end of the delta anyway.

Oh?

The Marsh area is a massive area that needs flushing from time to time

So that's bush's plan, eh?

and needs seeping - to keep up that type of life - if we want to keep it up.

Is that faith-based stuff? Seemed like the plan
was to kill it off & landfill it for development.