Paul Ferguson

On Mon, 05 Sep 2005 16:37:10 GMT, "Joseph Meehan"
wrote:

As you start taking things apart, You are likely to see that it is a
rather simple construction. You may see the fix or at least see what parts
are involved. Take those parts to a good locksmith and see if they can
provide replacement. If not you may need to replace the lock.

Thanks. I looked at how to take in apart and was not completely sure
what to remove. I squirted some graphite powder in the thumb piece
opening and it seems to be fixed. I should have tried this first, but
it did not seem like the usually sticking problem.

PauF