Cicero

"ARWadsworth" wrote in message
.uk...

"s--p--o--n--i--x" wrote in message
On Mon, 5 Sep 2005 08:46:22 +0100, "Mungo \"two sheds\" Toadfoot"
wrote:

snip
I have no idea where her friend lives so I cannot write to her. I suppose
some pervert may buy her knickers on eBay (I do belive that used ones are
worth more according to my spam trap folder). I could keep the mobile
phones, laptop, DVD player, DVDs, TV and the X-Box that she has left.

Adam

Just a thought.....

In view of the lady's peculiar habits it's possible that the items you've
listed were stolen by her. It might be worth reporting the facts to the
police to ensure that you're not caught in possession of stolen property.

Cic.