ARWadsworth

"s--p--o--n--i--x" wrote in message
On Mon, 5 Sep 2005 08:46:22 +0100, "Mungo \"two sheds\" Toadfoot"
wrote:

She'll try to have you for invasion of privacy and illegal monitoring, you
wait and see

Surely "the camera was there to ensure the safety of the tenants"?

If she were to complain the landlord could merely point out all the
valuable and rare objects that he'd had stolen over the previous few
months....the tenant would have to prove it wasn't them that was
taking the stuff...

Give the ex-tenant 2 weeks in writing to remove her stuff. Once the
two weeks have passed you can dispose of it how you like.

I have no idea where her friend lives so I cannot write to her. I suppose
some pervert may buy her knickers on eBay (I do belive that used ones are
worth more according to my spam trap folder). I could keep the mobile
phones, laptop, DVD player, DVDs, TV and the X-Box that she has left.

Adam