chris French

Default Buying a house - flooding risk info.

In message 0KfAc.61$b64.16@newsfe1-win, Ben Blaukopf
writes

"chris French" wrote in message
Ok, not DIY, but it's the sort of thing some people here will have
knowledge about. given the increasing in flooding we've seen

There is a good possibility that we may be moving from Leeds to the
Cambridge/Huntingdon area this year, depending on how SWMBO's new job
hunting goes.
anyone have knowledge of this, or can point me to source of info?

If you want to know about specific locations, you could do worse than ask
on cam.misc

Thanks I should have thought of that, I've subscribed now. :-)
--
Chris French, Leeds