chris French

Default Buying a house - flooding risk info.

In message , Anna Kettle
writes

And as a rule of thumb, the oldest houses will be built on the prime
spots so now is the time to buy an ancient hovel with lots of DIY
potential and there are lots of them out in the Fens

Buying a house that needs a lot of work this time round probably isn't
an realistic option at the moment.

We have a 3 year old, another sprog on the way in Nov. (a move would be
likely in early autumn), my wife would be doing a very busy job (her
first hospital Consultant post ), mega diy is something I want to avoid.
--
Chris French, Leeds