no(SPAM)vasys

C & S wrote:

snip

I would be skeptical of a lifetime warantee from Rigid.

STeve

Here's a section of Ridgid's Lifetime Service Agreement:

"To obtain service for this RIDGIDŽ tool under the Lifetime Service
Agreement, you must return it to One World Technologies, Inc., attn:
RIDGIDŽ Hand Held and Stationary Power Tool Technical Service, 1428
Pearman Dairy Rd, Anderson, SC 29625, freight prepaid, or take it to a
designated service center. You may obtain the location of the designated
service center nearest you by calling (toll free) 1-866-539-1710 or by
logging on to www.ridgid.com. Not all authorized RIDGIDŽ Brand service
centers have been approved to provide service under the Lifetime Service
Agreement. When requesting service under the Lifetime Service Agreement,
you must present your Lifetime Service Agreement Identification Number
and proper personal identification (a valid driver's license, passport,
or military I.D. or a valid Social Security card with photo ID). The
designated service center will repair or replace any part covered under
the Lifetime Service Agreement, at our option, at no charge to you."

See:

http://www.ridgid.com/Manuals/RidgidLSA.pdf

--
Jack Novak