Korbin Dallas

On Mon, 05 Sep 2005 11:22:39 -0700, Sheldon Marks wrote:

"Gary H. Lucas" wrote in message

However there is something that everyone rich and poor can do. We can all
give within the limits of own resources, without worrying whether some or
all of it will somehow get wasted. Because the fact is that much of it

will
get wasted. That's the nature of disasters of all kinds, the incredible
waste that occurs. In return you get the only thing you may be left with
when your turn comes, hope. Hope that somehow you will survive, that life
will go on, and the lucky people that aren't there with you will

contribute
without hesitation to help.

The best thing everyone can do is learn to help yourself, and understand
that the government is not set up to help, only to tax and control.

You mean the man was lying when he told me " I'm from the Government and
I'm here to Help You. " If memory serves hi help cost me $5000... Thanks
a Lot.

--
Korbin Dallas
The name was changed to protect the guilty.