Junkyard Engineer

"Leon" a écrit dans le message de news:

"C & S" wrote in message
If money is no object, my three choices would be between, the Panasonic
(always tends to win best choice awards), the new 28v Milwaukee, or the
Rigid (with it's lifetime warranty they are now offering).

I have got to beleive that that warantee does not cover batteries. Until
the
battery technology settles down and/or gets a whole lot better, onlt
count
on a cordless drill for a decade (for a good one).

I would be skeptical of a lifetime warantee from Rigid.

I talked to Ridgid about the batteries and the Lifetime warranty. It
truly does cover EVERYTHING including the batteries.

Batterie included ! Hummm... I have to check that one out