Chris

"daniel peterman" wrote in message
According to 60 Minutes last night the levees DID NOT break. The
retaining wall on the 17th st canal was breached and that was it. Still
people who live in low lying areas in a rainy, storm prone parts of the
world should expect floods, death and destruction periodically.
I wanna know who is paying for all these airlifts. I had a car accident
and was life flighted about 35 miles and it cost me 10,000 bucks for a
chopper ride I don't even remember. Is each of these refugees gonna get
a bill for $20,000 for their exit to higher ground? I doubt it.
That city was due for a rebuild. Bulldoze all the rubble, Level it off
with silt from the river and try again.

Problem is you were not on welfare. For had you been the good people of the
US would of fitted the bill.