daniel peterman

I am always surprised by people who act saddened by the deaths of people
they didn't even know. Honestly, you can't really care about some schlub
who probably never contributed anything meaningful to society. Being
poor ain't a crime but it sure can make life suck for you and the people
you are drawing assistance from. I think that some of those who have to
go thru this displacement will work on their birth control skills a
little harder. The problem isn't storms or famine or maniacs it is
Overpopulation and the need for the less skilled to hunker down in
crappy regions. Example: Africa. Why do people in these perpetually poor
countries reproduce like there was no tomorrow. One needn't have high
education to be able to simply look around themselves and think that
maybe bringing another human into this cesspool isn't such a good idea
right now.
Same in the poor South in this case. Simply too many people for that
environment.