T.Alan Kraus

Ken Davey wrote:
September 4, 2005

United States Warships Turn Towards Venezuela As US Military Takes
Control of Hurricane Devastated Regions, Chavez vows '100 Year War'

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Russian Subscribers

Russian Military Analysts are reporting today that a 'significant'
portion of the US Navy Armada that had been heading towards their
countries devastated Southern Regions have turned towards South
America, and in what these reports state is a planned Invasion of
Venezuela to overthrow their President and reassert 'control' over
Venezuela's vast oil reserves.

Anybody have the skinny on this?
Total BS?
Grain of truth?

Ken.

Venezuela's name means little Venice (the one in Italy). It refers to
the city of Maracaibo,one of the first spanish settlements, which like
Venice is on a lagoon and full of canals, originally built resembling
Venice. Later a lot of oil deposits were found in the region.
The next part is tongue in cheek. Probably we are sending ships to
Venezuela not for their oil, but to see how the city of Maracaibo is
built, so we may copy it's functionality and have our Venice in Luisiana
too. It's closer than sending ships all the way to Italy.

cheers
T.Alan Kraus