Lew Hartswick

George wrote:
We have conditioned certain parts of society to rely on the gov'mt for
daily survival. Social services that supress individual responsibility
is one place to start pointing the finger. And they have fallen for it,
we did it to the black community, the native american community, and
anyone else that would prefer a hand out instead of a hand up.

We did it with our elected officials, and we share in the blame.

Sorry for all who got sucked into the whole process and then the process
failed them.

You are right though, when you ask the question "Whatever happened to
Basic Survival 101?" It is gone, as uncommon now as that classic thought
from the past, "common sense."

We have met the enemy, and he is us.

George

A.Men POGO. :-)