myal

Graphic Queen wrote:
On Sun, 4 Sep 2005 14:04:25 -0400, "Chris" wrote:

snipped

Neither one of these are acceptable in my mind. Than again I would classify
them as slip-ups. Happens to the best of them. The mayor's speech was way
out of line and far from any slip-up. Heck we all slip-up from time to
time, forgive and forget. I would suggest listening to the speech. It was
not a slip-up. Constant use of foul language, street talk, etc. Makes no
difference if he was a repub or demo, people who thrust themselves into
leadership postions should be more controlled and refined. Not wasting time
baching either party when there is true work to be done.

I heard the whole speech when he made it. Thanks for offering though.
What Cheny said was not a slip-up at all. He meant it and he said he
did. The President giving the finger is not a slip-up either.

Chris, you may not realize it but you just made excuses for Bush and
Cheney but can't stand it when a Democrat did what he did.

Listen to the speech, or try to find a transcript of it. The tone and the
grammer is something I would expect from a street thug, not a mayor of
either party. Makes you wonder how he even made it into politics. Than
again they all have false fronts.

I heard the speech when he gave it. Why are you so worried about it?
Because he is a Democrat?

There is a SERIOUS catastrophe at hand down there, getting up on radio,
cursing, blaming, and losing control, is not helping anyone. Three hours
round trip I estimate it took him, three hours that WOULD of been very
well
used in some form of leadership. Than again we seem to think these days
that blaming, is some form of leadership.

I feel sorry for the people in general. After listening to the interview,
some of that sorrow was taken away. Anyone who elected this man into
office, is definitely partially to blame. This man does not have the
leadership to work as shift manager at McDonalds yet alone run one of our
great cities.

And the way I think is anyone who voted for Bush is partially to blame
for all of the misery and destruction he has caused.

No blame here, I refused to vote last election, as not one candidate
deserved it.

I voted but was not ignorant enough to vote for either party.

But......getting back to the original, you cannot blame Bush for not calling
out the NG. That is the Governors duty. If you blame Bush, then why have
governors with the duty in the first place.

I blame Bush for not IMMEDIATELY going back to the Whitehouse when he
knew of the hurricane and knew how bad it was going to be. He was too
****in' worried about bhis damn vacation and making speeches to his
Bush bots out there.

He was busy hiding from the circus happening at his fron gate actualy ,
kinda sad how a peace protest trying to save lives in Iraq terrified the
prez so much it delayed him from saving lives in NO...