Marc

Hay abrasive, you should remember you are not from around here, get your
flaming fag French ass on a plane and go back to France.
Delta is ready, are you ?
Oh I forgot , you only LIVE here , suck up American dollars, well at
least your not on the dole.
Your a "trained Jeweler" stick to jewelry, and shag you ass back home.
Just what we need in the USA a faggy French ****head telling us how bad
we are. ****wit. If it was not for the USA you would be speaking German.
If memory serves, was it not France where all the grandparents DIED cuz
the adults left them without AC, and went on holiday....
Yep, France is where I want to retire to.........
Marc

Abrasha wrote:
Gunner wrote:

On 2 Sep 2005 06:27:39 -0700, "Too_Many_Tools"
wrote:

No disrespect intended Gunner but I think you need to spend a few days
on a roof in New Orleans with no water and food and then reconsider the
subject....I think your opinion would change.

Ill give you a hint old friend...why in the world would I have left
myself helpless, hopeless and clueless in the first place?

What?!? Are you kidding! You would have been the first macho jackass
who would have declared to stay behind to "ride out the storm"!

That is at least what you would have us believe if based on all that
survivalist bull**** you have been posting over the past several years
in numerous newsgroups. You would have been parading the streets of
NOLA "keeping order" with your M16 under one arm, an AK47 in the other,
and a bowie knife it the crack of your fat butt!

Or you would have drowned in an attic, or if you were lucky have ended
up on that roof.

Abrasha
http://www.abrasha.com