Lawrence Glickman

On Sun, 4 Sep 2005 23:01:23 +0000 (UTC), "Part_Time_Troll"
wrote:

Lawrence Glickman in
:

I went through this privately already. I would rather the humans
drowned than the animals, which I consider a higher life form, and
from what I can see on TV, they indeed are a higher life form.

d@mn PETA republicans :-)

I will under no circumstances, abandon my animals. They come with me,
or we stay here together. That's just me. Everybody has to decide
for themselves what is important. They are as much a part of my
family as any of the humans, and maybe the better part.

Lg