Chris

"Jon Anderson" wrote in message
Chris wrote:

Hopefully your sister is not in MA. In order to get a permit for a
handgun in MA, you have to say it is for target practice. If you tell
them it is for protection of your home and family, your application will
be denied.

Do you have to specify what targets you intend to "practice" on?
Sad, as it probably won't be long before even target practice isn't reason
enough.

But then, in a survival situation, there's unregulated alternatives for
enterprising individuals:

http://www.compfused.com/directlink/447/
(links to a .WMV file)

Jon

Please do not give the liberals any new ideas.

If they did ask I would answer, "Any moving target on my property that does
not belong there".

Rumor is that you have to take a class now to get an FID. Nice welcome back
for our military people.

--
Chris

If you can read this, thank a teacher. If it is in English, thank a
soldier. If it is in ebonics, thank your Congressman.