Chris

"Chris" wrote in message
snip----

Unfortunately the smarter people are gullible and controlled very easily,

as
we elected the people who put this "free ride" system in place.

Not all of us. Yes, I voted, but not for the majority parties. I'd
have sooner voted for myself than those morons. It's clear to me that
people running for public office have their own good will in mind,
certainly
not that of the people.

Harold

Good point Harold.

Problem is the backing of the two parties makes the people really worth
voting for unheard. Running for office = ego trip (at least among the two
parties), if they win it does surely seem for their own good will.

Our founding fathers are surely turning in their graves, seeing the self
serving politicians we have today.