Leo Lichtman

"doo" wrote: (clip) I think if I had made the decision to stay, I would
have filled every container I could find with water. Filled the bathtub,
pots, pans, buckets..anything while the system was working. Stocked up on
canned goods, candles, heating sources. If I hadn't secured a source of
fresh water beforehand, I certainly woudn't be on CNN stranded on the roof
of a hotel, whining about no water. Damn, you got all the water you need,
just gotta make it drinkable. Build a still, burn whatever you have to to
boil it, (clip)
You are unreal! Did you look at any of the pictures of the poor people
struggling to survive? Thousands died. And you think you would have been
on the roof of the house with boxes of canned goods, and tubs of potable
water? Or you're thinking of building a fire to boil the water--on the roof
of the house? Come on!