DE

On 4 Sep 2005 08:00:41 -0700, "doo" wrote:

"snippage"

I guess the true questions for this post is have we as society become
so soft that we can't fend for ourselves anymore? Have we become too
reliant on people providing for us? Whatever happened to Basic Survival
101?

Roger your observations, and to answer your question, sadly, yes it
appears at least in NO basic survival instinct has been breed out of
many. And civilized conduct replaced by predatory instinct.

I live in a class 3 earthquake zone and have made extensive
disaster preparations. I hope that I've covered all possibilities.

My sister inlaw who live in NewEngland (liberal politically) shocked
me with the remark that a handgun is now going to be a necessary item
to learn to use. I hope this a wakup call for those not disposed to
preparedness in this era of having to watch your back all the time.

DE