Chris

"doo" wrote in message
ups.com...
Whatever happened to Basic Survival
101?

That pretty much went away when the government started handing out welfare
to anyone who did not feel like providing for themselves.

Same mentality. I do not feel like working so give me welfare. I do not
feel like surviving on my own, so I will complain and bitch until they send
me food and water.

The other problem is that welfare (and what other I do not feel like
providing for myself funds) checks were long gone. As in a couple of days
after they get the checks, the money is gone. So had the storm hit after
the first of the month, more people might of had enough money to get out, or
stock food.

I do fear that later down the road they will blame the government. In that
the government should of scheduled the storm to arrive the day of, or day
after the welfare checks were issued. Or something like that. Either way
it will not be the individuals fault but the governments.

Than again, a lot of people stuck around just because what is happening now.

Life-guard of the gene poll.
--
Chris

If you can read this, thank a teacher. If it is in English, thank a
soldier. If it is in ebonics, thank your Congressman.