Colin eclipse 2

Default Ariston or Vokera boiler?

Not every situation can be fitted with a condensing boiler due to

nuiscance
pluming (flats, etc) - so a choice will still be available (B rated).

Learnt that yesterday at a Corgi seminar.. (I previously thought as you

did)

The minimum is 86%. Band B is from 86% to 90%. All boilers in band B are
condensing boilers. No non-condensing boiler is permitted next year.

Only relating what we were told - no specific information in the handouts.

Warm air is not affected by legislation - to improve efficiency, lagging the
ductwork was suggested.

There is still a huge market for back boilers (replacements) - no condensing
models available (we were told)

---