Mr Fizzion

On Sun, 4 Sep 2005 17:23:50 +0100, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

The trouble with killing a cow in UK is that we're not allowed to do it
ourselves whether we wanted to or not. I'd be happy to do it with a cow or
bullock I knew.

Are you sure about that? I thought you could kill your own cow for
your own consumption. A farmer I know in the new forest kills his own
pigs for his own use.

He also sells pork and pork sausages from his farm for which he uses
his own pigs that have been sent to an abbatoir 100 miles away and
then sent back. (Seems like a real waste of a journey).

Mr F.