Mary Fisher

"John Cartmell" wrote in message
In article ,
Mary Fisher wrote:

"John Cartmell" wrote in message

As far as I'm aware there aren't too many restaurants trying to serve
worms -
at least not with their customers' agreement. You do get restaurants
(and,
more problematically, caterers) offering fish as a vegetarian option.
Frequently it's the *only* 'vegetarian' option.

Or something cheesy.

Not always vegetarian!

I know, it rarely is, but the restaurants either don't know that or don't
say anything about it.

When we didn't eat meat and went to restaurants I just asked for the main
meal without the meat. They still said they had 'vegetarian options' but
declined.

Try that and forget the gravy and the fat. ;-(

Of course.

We very rarely eat out thesedays although we eat lots of meat at home. In
fact there's only one place we're prepared to go, one we trust.

Mary