Arfa Daily

"Tom MacIntyre" wrote in message
On Sun, 4 Sep 2005 19:41:24 +0200, "Lisbeth og Knud Schøler"
wrote:

That's rare, I think. What resistance measurements do you get on the
primary and secondaries?

Tom

Maybe its some sort of internal thermal fuse ?

Knud

Likely...I think those are repairable in some cases.

Tom

But not many, and unfortunately never, in my experience, with Sony kit. The
failure for no apparent reason, of transformer thermal fuses, seems to be
getting more and more common. I think a lot of it may be to do with owners
putting all of their lounge equipment in one fancy cabinet with a glass door

Arfa