Gunner Asch

Default Senior Moment

On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 20:59:44 -0400, Pete Keillor
wrote:

I was finishing up the OA cart today, and couldn't get an arc. I was
using my Dynasty 200DX in stick mode with 6011 rod. Checked out the
setup several times. I finally noticed that I had the stick in
backwards. Good grief.

Pete Keillor

I smoked my commercial 5hp rotary converter tonight trying to start
what turned out to be a 10hp motor so I could breadboard up a bigger
rotary converter to run my big Airco Phase Arc 350.

Damnit

Anyone want to trade a MINTY Airco 3ph Mig will do marvelous spray
transfer, 350 amp, with new Tweeco torch, beautiful condition, low
time, for a good Mig I can use on 220 single phase and run .045 wire
with?

Anyone have a larger rotary converter?

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner