Gunner Asch

On Sat, 3 Sep 2005 19:48:09 -0400, "Chris" wrote:

--
John R. Carroll
Machining Solution Software, Inc.

John,
Good for you. Never thought of it in a non-emergency situation. Given the
$160 a pint going rate (guesstimate) that the RC is charging the hospitals
and the 100% markup (at least) that the hospitals out on it, I figure you
saved the insurance company $2880. You should send them a bill.

The RC would be the 14th highest profit margin company, if ranked along with
the Fortune 1000.

--
Chris

My son had a kidney removed when he was 15. We saved up 5 pints of his
blood, and the blood bank charged us a $250 handling fee per pint, and
the surgeons never did use any of it. We asked that it be put into the
blood donation program..but they had destroyed it by then.

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner