User Example

RicodJour wrote:
User Example wrote:

No, I was catching it from the STDIY'er (scared to do it yourself).

What you got was derision for your attitude, not for doing the work.
Telling people they're idiots if they don't do something themselves,
is, well, idiotic. You made up your own mind about the value of your
time and your priorities, have the courtesy to let other people do the
same.

Although I did say that people who don;t do it themselves are idiots it
was merely a typo. I meant to say I that I DON'T have a problem with
people tha don't do it themselves. It is the people that tell them they
CAN'T do it that I have a problem with.