RicodJour

User Example wrote:

No, I was catching it from the STDIY'er (scared to do it yourself).

What you got was derision for your attitude, not for doing the work.
Telling people they're idiots if they don't do something themselves,
is, well, idiotic. You made up your own mind about the value of your
time and your priorities, have the courtesy to let other people do the
same.

I just finished installing a mini-split a/c unit. I thought I might be
in over my head but aftering careful planning and research it went in
easily and I saved at lease a thousand dollars. The money I saved will
pay for it's electricity for a few years.

Very good.