Art

Microprocessor, E-Prom, Any zener diodes connected to the control or data
lines into and out of the micro. Corroded or stuck tac switches at the
keypad, etc. Generally you need to get into the set and do some in-depth
diagnosis, post the actual results that your find while doing the diagnosis,
and then we may be capable of giving more than just generic responses. There
is no golden witchie board that we can use to remotely diagnose and fix the
set.
"Jerry G." wrote in message
oups.com...
It may be that there is damage to the control section. This involves
the uPC. This something that will require proper service using the
proper facilities, and having TV service training.

Jerry G.