Gunner Asch

Default Survival strategy in Na'lens

On 3 Sep 2005 15:37:01 -0700, "CanopyCo" wrote:

Day Brown wrote:
Halcitron wrote:
what law applies to the situation. bookburn
The law of the land is the gun in your hand.
Shoot looters and dogs running in packs.

Wait a while on the dogs; they eating the bodies of the dead will
lessen a health hazard and reduce the stench.

And thin out the survivors as well as fatten the dogs up better for the
pot. ;-)

I had a moment of terror and sadness today, when I thought of all the
pets left on chains, left in homes as the waters rose. Phydoux staked
to a chain..the water rising...he can only swim for so long..

The cat and dogs left closed up in houses.the water inside rising,
swimmiing and swimming in panic until there was no room left at the
ceiling.

All wondering where their people are as they drown, trapped, alone,
afraid....

In such an event..I think it would be kinder to kill your pets
outright before you flee, if you cant take them all with you.

I suddenly have a strong urge to get drunk.

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner