Gunner Asch

On Sat, 3 Sep 2005 11:42:52 -0500, "John Scheldroup"
wrote:

No more lies. No more photo ops. No more backslapping. In the wake of the
worst natural disaster in our history, we see the fruits of the failed Iraq War and
the casualness and apathy this administration has had for five years now. The
priorities of this administration have never been the American people, never.

The man who ran on Christian values and morals has now been proved to be
completely devoid of them.

Which one..Kerry or Clinton?

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner