Fred

Martin wrote in message ...
I'm planning to install some outdoor low voltage landscape lighting
using a transformer UL rated as indoor/outdoor mounted in the garage.

According to what I've been able to find wrt NEC, if the wiring is run
*through* a wall it must be enclosed in conduit. However, if it is run
along a wall, is there any need to enclose it or do anything special?

Thanks,
Martin

NEC doesn't apply for low voltage , you do what you need to do with it, just
use your own judgment. Its like the cable and phone companies - they drill
through any walls and install it anyway it suits them. No conduits. To
verify NEC doesn't apply call your local city inspector Monday.