User Example

Thanks. I thought I might. Wasn't sure. How do you know? Just curious.

RBM wrote:
You need a disconnect "in site from" the condenser

"User Example" wrote in message

I am installing a mini-split A/C system. Well, everything except for
actually hooking up the refrigerant lines. Tomorrow I will hook up the
electrical wiring. I have a question though. Can I just wire it up to a
circuit breaker in my house? Or do I need to install a circuit breaker
near the mini-split unit? My central A/C compressors have disconnects
outside the house by them. I don't know what the code is. I can handle the
wiring part but I just don't know what the codes are for those kinds of
things.