Andrew Gabriel

In article ,
"Cicero" writes:
Look in B&Q, Focus etc. for bright yellow / orange gloves. They're
rubberised cotton (I think!) and more durable than most gloves. Good for
rough work but not particularly good where a sensitive touch is needed.

I was wearing some whilst using the angle grinder to cut roofing
tiles. I did accidently touch the cutting disc at one point and
they protected me from that (leather would have been better
protection against a more serious attempt at cutting a finger
off). They end up full of sweat though, as they can't breath,
and they take ages to dry out.

--
Andrew Gabriel