Sharynideas

Art wrote:
Try unplugging the set for about 30 min, may help, otherwise you will need
to have the item serviced.
"Sharynideas" wrote in message
oups.com...
Following a power surge, our TV(Panasonic model CT25G) is frozen on one
channel. None of the controls work on the tv or on the remote. The
picture and sound are excellent, but I can't change channels or control
volume. I called for tech support and reset the remote, still no
change. Pressing power and action brings up screen that says all
systems ok. The setup screen shows up then but can't be used. A stereo
receiver plugged into the same outlet was not damaged. Is there a way
to reset the television?