Chips

Most hardware stores will sell a liquid or gel rust remover. They usually
contain phosphoric acid. What that does is turn "rust" (FeO2) into FeO,
which is black instead of reddish. It also gets rid of most of it.

It's usually easy to wipe it on and wipe off.

GC

"Ignoramus12789" wrote in message
.. .
I noticed that many bare metal items that I photograph with my Fuji
digital camera, look rustier on photos than they do in "real life". I
would like to correct it so that the photos show exactly as much rust
as would be seen by a naked eye. Any thoughts on this? Should Ichange
lighting, or something else? Thanks