Pete C.

Graphic Queen wrote:

On Sat, 3 Sep 2005 21:26:16 -0400, "Chris" wrote:

"Pete C." wrote in message
Graphic Queen wrote:

On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 20:49:13 -0400, Cliff wrote:

On Sat, 3 Sep 2005 12:56:05 -0400, "Chris" wrote:

I just pick what I think is the lesser of the two
evils. .

You usually lose your bets, eh?
Must be boring.

Not to mention that we are the big mess in this country because people
keep picking the lesser of two evils instead of looking elsewhere.

There's "elsewhere"???

I try to pick the lesser of all of the evils we have to choose from. I
haven't seen a single viable supportable option in a long time.

Pete C.

There was that guy who dropped out of the running of president, than entered
again. What was his name. LOL

I think roughly 30% of the American population could do a better job than
most of the public office holders we have now. Problem is these 30% are
smart enough not to run.

Not smarts...MONEY is what it takes.

Um, no. Doesn't matter how much money you have when you realize what a
sucky job it ultimately is. I certainly would not run for much of any
office, even if I had billions of dollars worth of backing.

Pete C.