John R. Carroll

"Chris" wrote in message

"Graphic Queen" wrote in message
On Sat, 3 Sep 2005 12:56:05 -0400, "Chris" wrote:

"Graphic Queen" wrote in message
. ..
On Sat, 3 Sep 2005 11:44:10 -0400, "Chris" wrote:

"The Watcher" wrote in message
On Sat, 3 Sep 2005 02:06:54 -0400, "Chris" wrote:

"RJ" wrote in message
news:mgcih1tmimk7r2kbdufps3qokqe5mtr6uu@4ax. com...
On Fri, 2 Sep 2005 17:16:57 -0400, "Chris" wrote:

"Don Gabacho" wrote in message
news:1125678908.962850.101960@z14g2000cwz. googlegroups.com...
"I think no-one envisaged that it wold be this bad,..."

If anyone heard the NO mayor cursing up a storm on a radio interview

the
other day, it is clear were a good part of the problem lies. Sounded
more
like a street thug, than a Mayor. One quote I remember "We need to

stop
givin G@# D@# interviews, and solve the G&*# D#% problem at hand".

Or a President. I thought much the same when I saw this.

As one might expect, much of Bush's work for his father's presidential
campaigns was done behind the scenes. Yet it's clear he was steeped in
political minutiae and imposed few limits on what he was willing to do to
get the job done. In 1986, veteran reporter Al Hunt predicted that Jack Kemp
would receive the 1988 Republican presidential nomination instead of George
H.W. Bush. When George W. saw Hunt dining with his wife and 4-year-old son
at a Mexican restaurant in Dallas, he went up to their table and said, "You
****ing son of bitch. I won't forget what you said and you're going to pay a
****ing price for it." Bush didn't apologize until 13 years later, when the
incident resurfaced in the context of his own presidential campaign.

--
John R. Carroll
Machining Solution Software, Inc.