Duane Bozarth

Upscale wrote:

"Fred" wrote in message
So what brand of expensive Forstner bits you use on hard materials like
*laminate* flooring with a hand drill? No argument with you just wanted to
test out brands other people use.

You're pretty consistent with the using of a "had drill" for your use of a
Forstner bit. I think most would agree that Forstner bits work much better
in a power drill. Can you not get your hands on one?

If I recall it wasn't a hand drill in the sense of a brace and bit or
such but what he's used a term...

I think it's mostly a case of a very hard man-made material and a not
very good bit and really not the most suitable choice. A spur would
probably have helped.