Gunner Asch

On Sat, 3 Sep 2005 09:37:34 -0400, "ATP*" wrote:

So No mate..my opinion would not have changed. And quite honestly..I
HAVE lived down there, and while there, made preps for just such a
situation. Its called Situational Awareness and personal
responsibility. Unfortunately..the vast majority of those remaining in
danger are professional victims who have been indoctrinated in
waiting, hand out, for someone to come fix their booboos.

Have to agree with you on this one, Gunner. Personal responsibility is the
key here and these whiners should be blaming themselves first. OTOH, the
response was poorly organized and inadequate. If we are supposed to be able
to respond to terrorist attacks effectively they better get their act
together on ALL levels of government. There is usually little or no warning
before an attack.

When was the last attack scenario (since the Cold War) war gamed that
involved a terrorist attack on an area the size of the British Isles?

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner