Gunner Asch

On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 14:52:40 GMT, "Tom Gardner"
wrote:

I accept the risks, but have also made serious preperations both in
goods, gear and mods to the infrastructure to help alleviate any
issues that may arise because of an earthquake. Im 5 miles from the
San Andreas Fault.

It will mix all my paint cans at one time.

Gunner

The vibrations from your Quincy will probably set the whole thing off, check
that rod bearing!

Do you still have my UPS and Fedex #s for the linear rail stuff?

Nope. I deleted the data as soon as I used it. "No need to know"

Please send em again via email

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner