Dave Plowman

Default Diamond wheel tile cutters

In article ,
Terry D wrote:
Thanks for the reassurance Dave. I'll get my safety goggles out and
have a few practice runs this weekend.

You'll not need those, as all it throws out is water with some slurry in
it - no chunks as you might expect with an angle grinder etc. Just make
sure you set the guard as low as possible otherwise you'll get soaked -
but in any case wear something that doesn't matter if it gets wet.

BTW, how long can I expect the blade to last in terms of cutting length?

I'll let you know when I wear one out. It's a long time, although it will
depend on what you're cutting.

--
*Could it be that "I do " is the longest sentence? *

Dave Plowman London SW 12
RIP Acorn