DeeBee

Default Hardest wearing White Eggshell Paint - Advise please ???

Hi

Just redecorating hall stairs landing and changing the banisters from
stained mahogany to white.

Bearing in mind these areas get a fair amount of wear and tear and I am
going from a dark colour to white any advise on types / brands of paint
that are the hardest wearing / most resistant to knocks etc.

Iwant to use an eggshell / silk finish, not high g;oss and I normally
use a water based paint due to having tropical fish in the house, but in
this case I will make an exception and use oil based paint if it gives
better durability. I can closeof the room the fish are in and have all
the windows / doors open to vent the area.

Any advise please???

cheers

DeeBee