Karl Townsend

Default WAY OT batch file command

The file backup utility in our sales program has crashed and burned.

I need to make a batch file that I can just have the operator click on the
icon and run it. One command I need help with is a MD command having a
unique name for each date. Any format for date would be fine. The file would
go something like this

CD\SALES
MD today's date
CD today's date
COPY C:\SALES\*.DBF
COPY C:\SALES\*.CDX

I know this is totally way off topic. Almost as bad as discussing politics.
Metal content: The SO put her foot down, I can't start welding on the next
project until this is fixed. We have a scraper, dozer and trackhoe here
building the pad for the new machine shop. Need a custom metal grate for the
highway culvert right now.

Karl