Gunner Asch

On 2 Sep 2005 16:13:51 -0700, "Too_Many_Tools"
wrote:

Not if you are earthquake country where your home (and all those
provisions within it including transportation) would be destroyed in
moments.

Wouild be destroyed in a moment? Think we live in explosive glass
houses??? I already lost a house to an earthquake. Lost damned little
of my posessions though. TV, some crystal, a Hasselblad camera that
wound up under the TV

In a blink of an eye, you could be limited to what you are wearing,
what you have in your pocket and without any information.

Only if you were suddenly struck down by a cerebral hemmorage.

And there would be tens of thousands of other people in the
situation...

Not in my neck of the woods (desert)

Sounds alot like the situation in New Orleans.

TMT

Sounds like you are clueless.

"proper preperation prevents **** poor performance"

Saying from British SAS.