Don Foreman

On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 01:30:18 GMT, Sue wrote:

On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 01:17:37 GMT, Thomas Nulla
wrote:

On Fri, 02 Sep 2005 23:49:16 GMT, Sue wrote:

I've always been a tea drinker. I'm gonna put a little advertisement
in here. If you like iced tea try Tejava. Comes in bottles with no
flavoring. It's really good.

I switched most of my caffeine intake from coffee to tea about a year ago.
I've gotten really fond of the various kinds of green tea they sell in bulk
at the local Asian groceries, and it costs a lot less than teabags from
companies like Celestial Seasonings.

For hot I just drink plain old Lipton. Nothing fancy.
Sue

Assam long-cut. Looks like coffee, tastes wonderful.